Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Sunday, July 11, 2004

Wow...seems like it's been a LONG time since I blogged! Wif a busy Fri and a computer at home with a non-working mouse...there wasn't any chance for me to update.

Thurs night was fun! Met J, WX and K at sushi tei for dinner! Too bad P and E cldn't join us...that E ahh...forever workin her ass off! It's been some time since I last saw K! e sushi was ok i guess...only regret is that I didn't get to eat e peach sorbet which I set out to.

After dinner we set off for the oc lib to do some research on our end-of-yr Europe backpackin trip! K will b joinin e team! Haha...we allocated countries for further research! We even tried to decide on our next meeting time n venue so dat we can propose an itinerary! It was so like a project! =)

Fri was rather exciting too! I met up with S! We went shoppin ard Far East n Scotts for a while. I bought a top fr Espirit for only $11.70! and I had my eyebrows plucked. We were supposed 2 b gg 2 e hawker outside somerset mrt for dinner but e queue is simply horrible! it seemed impossible 2 find a seat so we proceeded downwards...

Stopped at dis indian vegetarian restaurant called MTR. Had 2 curries plus spice rice, prata and this...err...rice flour wrap with potatoes i think. Plus dis "almond milk thingy" Err...interesting fare...challenges e taste buds wif So many spices! but I wouldn't recommend it. In fact, dun tink I'll ever want 2 go back again.

Sat was a great day except for e fact dat I stupidly boarded 55 instead of 54. Had a great day at work cos' i enjoyed being e cashier! Felt quite accomplished! =) Sales were GREAT too! dinner was nice n relatively cheap! but too bad there was dis unreasonable customer but aiyah. dun think abt her.

Sun. Had my first fundamental pilates class! It was quite cool! Just alot of stretching exercises but I think wow...even so I was sweating...it's TOUGH stretchin exercises! Seems like I've been doing things e wrong way...n might b STILL doin them e wrong way ;P Den it was home 4 a scrumptions brunch den my mum n I went down to OG at Chinatown. I felt accomplished once again cos' I didn't go on a shoppin spree! Got a t-shirt though...n like dis skirt alot! Even my mum approved but well...it's $69 so it's "forgotten".

Dinner was at e hawker at Kovan. Den hrs spent in front of e TV cos' of e charity show. As usual, e local artistes risk their lives and e foriegn ones gave their all singing! As usual, I cried over e fates of those ill and their family who's often plagued by other TERRIBLE problems...Once again I can't help but think my so-called problems r all so insignificant.

I'm a lucky girl.

Thanks to whoever's up there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home