Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Thursday, July 08, 2004

Diet

i just spent e last hr surfing sites abt dieting.

I'm glad I did. Cos' I chanced upon this website that told me all about the myths of dieting and well...it basically took my mind off expensive slimming pills and products which probably wouldn't work and yeah...made me face a few hard truths which I never really knew.

The only one and sure way of dieting is via food control.

Which means...I probably won't be able to slim down in the near future.

I can also see how come I managed to lose and gain weight within short periods ever since I returned from China. (Yeah, twin is right. China is a happy place cos' nobody really cared how fat I became). But it's different in Spore. I'm constantly under pressure that i'm too fat. I know I am.

1) Exercising will prolong my life, made me healthier and give me more energy...but it won't help me lose weight without a weight-loss diet plan = i've gotta watch and control what I eat if I wanna slim down.

2) I can eat like a bird yet be just as fat cos' of the type of food aka calories I consume. (explains many things)

I thought back on that time I was dieting before my birthday.

Breakfast: 1 slice of bread with no butter plus whatever is there (egg/sausage/blah)

Lunch: Fruits

Dinner: 2 servings of vege and either one meat or sidedish.

It's a healthy diet. No wonder I lost weight even without exercise. Albeit momentarily.

Then I thought back of my JC days. Besides for the 3-day Detox diet which I FAITHFULLY stuck to every week, plus the everyday exercise plus the swearing off of choc, sweets, ice-cream, fried food etc...it's no wonder i put off 7kgs after half a yr...

Y didn't I stick to that "healthy lifestyle" which I so painstakingly adhere to for so long??

Y oh y?

But well...no point lamenting.

Time to start.

All over again.

Shuhui, you can do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home