Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

About GOD

Had a little chat with a few of my colleagues over lunch just now.

2 of them were christians and they asked abt my religion. Found out that I had none but they didn't refuse to talk to me just becos' of that. Instead, they just commented that there'll come a time in my life whereby things are so bad that I might have to turn to Him for solace.

I mean...not that all believers turn to Him just because they met some setbacks...but I guess it's true that I would have to go through SOMETHING in order to be convinced.

Then Z shared with us her personal experiences. How she used to be "Zi Bi", and that she could see "bad things", and that medicine and medium didn't help. But one day she prayed, accepted Jesus Christ into her heart then she miraculously recovered cos' she was overcomed by a feeling of peace and joy. She subsequently even had visions of Him and an Angel. Thereafter, the entire family converted.

How fascinating.

I do believe her. But I'm not prepared to be committed to a church.

I can't recall any visions. But it seems like my life has been going on a downhill eversince I felt st nicks.

I liked the kind of feeling whereby we had to pray each day before the day starts and esp. before every test or exam.

And I used to pray every day before I sleep...

Yeah...I do miss praying.

And if I do have an angel too.

Help me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home