Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

I was "brutely" removed from my workplace once again.

They set up a new desktop with this MEGA big flat screen at my work cubicle so I had to shift...

Sucks...dunno where I'll have to be tomorrow when YJ comes back.

But anyways, today I took a bus to science to da bao lunch. It's weird..no matter how much celery/carrot/apricot I ate...I was still hungry. N zoe was too lazy to go out and get lunch so I volunteered.

On the bus lots of "commencing" ppl boarded the bus. The guy sitting beside me was holding 2 bouquets of flowers and i din know y but I just had this urge to want to congratulate him...perhaps it's becos' the happiness of these graduating ppl rubbed off me.

On the way the guy was introducing parts of NUS to his parents who were sitting in front. When he mentioned the old Sheares Hall, I can't help but take a look at him. Then I was shocked. I know this guy...we did a group project in CH1101 before! Racked my brain for his name, plucked up enough courage to ask if he was called Yao Zhu...bwahah..he said no twice...errr...I was SO SO SO....embarrassed I quickly said I must have ren4 cuo4 ren2. Then he asked if I was Aiwei...I was like...er..."no." Then I said I think we took the same module before...

"oh, CH1101 right? What's your name?"

"Shuhui"

"oh...you changed quite alot!"

"must be the hair...it grew longer"

Then we started discussin abt where we're gg, he's gg to science to have lunch with his parents, I'm da baoing food back to office...

He asked if I was secretary for science club, I said no, i'm in Arts.

Den finally I couldn't bear it any more and said Congrats!

He asked how long more to my graduation? I said one more year...he said...yeah...soon it'll be ur turn!

Yeah...soon it'll be my turn...my dear friends...can buy me a bouquet of flowers on that day?

Think I'll be happy walking around with pink flowers...and a bunch of my good friends...=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home