Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Monday, July 05, 2004

Fri

Left after half a day at work to meet at yio chu kang for Scriptwriting. Butt almost died from the hard mrt seat from Clementi to YCK. All right...survived but was late...den we walked a long way to get to E's hse from e bus-stop...finally settled at abt 2-3pm...and well...started our dialouge writing.

E had 2 dogs and a cat in the house. The BIG unfriendly one supposedly likes nothing but cats! How peculiar! ;P And I like the smaller one! He's called Proffy if i'm not wrong. But he's got blue eyes cos' got liver problem. Poor soul.

Completed 4 scenes at abt close to 7pm...den we went for dinner...prata at jalan kayu! Finally went there after hearing so much abt it! But apparently we didn't go to the most famous one but the other shop was OK lah...at least not that many people.

I bought Sardine murtabak...it was FREAKIN big so obviously I couldn't finish it, and well, it didn't taste that good...for $5. BUT the dinosaur...it was marvellous! It was when I saw this dinosaur that I realised that e fong seng one was just a pet! bwahaha....the milo powder was chocking! bwahaha...no wonder it's $2.

Felt SUPER fat right after this meal...no more oily prata for me for another half a yr! I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home