Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

New Cute guy in office

Was introduced to a new temp staff. He's supposed to replace this vietnam student, in charge of computers I think...he got a REALLY firm grip. (Too firm I think) and he even gave me a namecard! Errr...was quite shocked...but well, he's the president of Nus entrepreneurship society...I guess that's why he behaves so "pro".

He's not exactly VERY cute. But definitely going to be the next office eye candy. I think it's because he's well-groomed lah. Sorry Z, you always try to recommend CH. I know he's a nice guy, smart and all.

But i think I'm so superficial.

Looks do matter. ;P

But then again, I look like shit...esp. as compared to V. Why would M wanna take another look at me?

Bwahahaha...think too much already. Just look at him can already lah.

old spinster. to be

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home