Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Sunday, June 27, 2004

Reliance

Dear blog...I think i'm starting to rely on you too much. I feel like I can only talk to you...and myself.

My tear glands must have been way too active. Not very good for my poor eyes I think. But sometimes i'm amazed at how my tears can just roll off my face. I should try being an actress.

Actually. I'm one confused person.

Z told me that she'ld prefer that I host the group of chinese students who will be visiting the sch on 14th July cos' i'm more bubbly and cheery as compared to another SA. (whom i've never seen but imagined to be very si wen according to Z's description) Now that really got me thinking cos' I never thought I was bubbly. Am always like tired and lethargic looking in the office...And i've been relatively quiet cos' i always only sat around to listen to their conversations. And i don't make noise unnecessarily plus I keep to myself most of the time...so how does Z know that I'm bubbly on the outside?

I wonder?

Then she told me another "secret". Someone in e office says that i'm pretty. I wonder who but that person mustn't have good taste. Cos' i'm fat and always wearing specs.

Either that...he must have exception good taste. To be able to see the beauty that lies in me which even I can't even see!

I dunno.

Friday

Friday was an exciting day! My colleague Z and I went for the "many stars' concert"! Before that we even had this really nice dinner at this little cafe in Swissotel. I'm pretty shocked that i agreed to go there...guess i dun really wanna seem stingy in front of my colleague...besides, i'm not exactly stingy so well.

The restaurant is nice and quiet. Spent $17 on this chicken and snail sausage! Bwahha..yes...it's just sausage with whipped potato but it's good! Plus there's bread so I was full.

The concert

It was pretty fun cos' it's been sometime since I've gone for such a concert. Maybe...at least 2 to 3 years? How time flies.

It's only when the concert started that I truly am glad I blew $150 cos' it's just different when you can see the faces of the people. We're not exactly THAT near cos' we procrastinated and only bought the tics late last week but it's good enough I guess.

Fan Yi Cheng is the representative for this campaign for fund collections for the poor and ill kids. I think he's pretty cute and I like some of his songs.

Then Chong Qing and Lingzhi came out as emcees...it's such a strange feeling...to see Chong Qing once again, I recalled the time when ZW, HM, YH and I went for this 933 concert with many celebrities but we cheered loudy for CQ. Bwahahah...he didn't respond then. And we were complaining. Today though...i've got a chance to take a close look at him.

Next was A Bao and Brandy. Sorry...i'm not sure who these people are...but I appreciate them for their energy and youth.

Qiu Zhe came...I guess quite alot of ppl where pretty taken aback initially cos' he sports a new haircut and look like this drug addict (the lighting made him seem REALLY pale). He's really very "cool", he's a man of few words and the way he speaks really remind me of a punk or simply a typical a-beng. Yet he is very charismatic and can motivate the audience to move along with him...I can understand why people like him already...he's cute and he can play the guitar quite well! He brought his rock band along from taiwan...appears that his dream is to do rock music...not become another "love song prince". Not bad...there are too many of those singers nowadays anyways...good to have his own "feng ge".

Jiang Mei Qi has an absolute powerful and great voice!

Penny is SO SO stylo but she's got such a small frame too!

THEN THEN...ZAI ZAI came out...I couldn't believe it! So like other crazy fans, I ran forward so that I could see him closer. I like concerts...so it made me realised that these "stars" are just humans...any other human...just that they perhaps look 10 times better. I was so excited and happy! Even after I was "shooed" back (along with many other people) by the security people, I didn't give up and stood on my chair to see more of him! As I was trying to "shoot" him with my digital cam...my batt went flat! I couldn't believe it...until I recalled that the bag i'm carryin today has extra batts! Can't believe my good luck really. Zai zai is really very cute and funny! I love him so much! Cos' his jokes and actions make me laugh...and I think his singing has improved tremendously. He has gained quite a lot of confidence being on stage too! I think he has "grown up"! It was worth it...to be "shouted" at but I insisted on being a brat and standin on the chair...so many others are doing that too mah!

Last was of cos' Jerry! He's so amazing attractive! It must be his smile. I love his radiant smile and zai zai's watery eyes! Sigh...what handsome guys...no wonder so many people in this world are so captivated by them. but he can't really sing man...hahaha...sigh...still...people love him all the same! This fan even started to cry! Think she must be touched to be able to see him upclose!

I'm glad I went for the concert.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home