Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Sunday, June 20, 2004

Can't seem to think of a title for my blogs lately. I guess it's cos' of the lack of a "theme"...or an extra strong feeling which I want to convey...but days seem so unfocused lately I think i'm losing aim.

Had the luxury of slacking at home the entire day today. Ate, watched tv, lazed...blah blah. Left home at about 5:30 to meet at clementi for dinner. Had carrot juice and chicken rice(nice)! Listened to my friends chit chat...

Reached UCC. Finally watched my first "one-man" show (actually should be 2-man). It was abstract. I can't say I understood exactly what it is all about. But I'm impressed. Really. It takes alot for the actor to be able to capture the audience's attention for so long. And honestly, I was never bored. She could act, sing and dance! and the entire set was just basically curtains and the prop, a wheelchair! Of cos there were special effects too...lighting and all.

After the show there was even shuttle to city hall! We left for Kopitiam. I wanted Cheng Teng, but somehow decided on Longan Almond instead. Ended up being too sweet. Ate black black carrot cake! (Finally!), gyoza and yam paste too!

Listening to my friend's chit chat made me found out more about their lives. It's then that I realise how little intersection points I have with my friends...they seem to have so many common topics to talk about, be it other friends, work, or just some other activity...So i could only sit at one side and deduce how their lives had been...

it's a "luo4 mo4" feeling. But at least I kind of knew...abit...cos' through their Q&A...i found out some.

I dun think I should tink too much.

Oh...saw a pair of my friends holding hands after the show...LN commented about how envious she was. Then it dawned on me that I'm envious too. Just that I didn't wanna think about it.

How nice to have someone to send you home and to hold your hand...

I think I really have an inferior complex. Now when people stare at me, my immediate thought would be there's either something on my face or I might have wore my clothes the wrong way round...

Y? I've never been so insecure before.

Lots of people have commented on my nice hair.

I guess it must look the best so far. y can't my face and figure match up to it???

Sad ruldoph (with HUGE reddish pimple on the nose)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home