Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Saturday, June 19, 2004

Dunno what's got into me lately.

Nothing I suppose, just have been too tired working.

It's like, when I'm alone in the office. I'm plagued by guilt for having nothing much to do.

Then someone sms to ask if I was free on Fri. It's weird how I didn't think twice b4 agreeing to it. Cos' it wasn't all that convenient, esp since i've got a meeting in nus at night.

Struggled 4 an entire day before plucking enough courage to ask for half day off on Fri. And it was precisely on that day that suddenly I seemed to have SO many things to do!

Left for Cine to go Kbox. So many years have passed. A new ktv has emerged. So many new songs. I can't remember when it was the last time we all got together to sing. But I recall those days when the entire room would sing together. Now only those with the mikes sing. And everyone has improved. With countless ktv sessions I suppose.

I feel very out of touch.

Who likes this song? What do they think of this new singer? I'm lost, but others have been keeping up.

I'm just an outsider really.

Thought I would be feeling many things. But actually no. In fact, i think most of the time i was "pressing" myself to be "feeling". But no. Every time we meet the feeling gets lesser. Good or bad i just dun seem to feel it as strongly anymore.

Was REALLY tired by 5pm. Everyone can sing really well. I'm impressed. It seems like i'm the only one who's incapable of singing solo. My voice is just powerless. I closed my eyes and listened. Wonder why it is that I teared. Is it the song or the singing? I dunno...i guess i'm just tired.

Got back to the meeting really late. But I really wasn't needed actually. Nothing seems to be going right for me.

I didn't complete my work.

I made people unhappy cos' I didn't work for the 2nd consecutive Sat cos' of some arts fest show which I am not exactly all that enthusaistic about.

I hate feeling like i'm useless and irresponsible.

Should be doing my part for the follow up for UE.

Should be doing work.

Should be working on my diet.

I'm actually more bothered by the fact that even my FACE is ballooning...what's wrong with me?

What's wrong?

Stop thinking funny thoughts and start acting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home