Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

At work

Today's one weird day at work. felt uncomfortable the whole time. Was stretching my neck, looking around, really afraid that my colleagues would catch me doing Nothing.

In fact, most of the time...i really was doing nothing of much significance.

Spend the morning doing research on China. Afternoon on the universities...but still felt insecure.

It's a wonder my neck didn't sprain. Bwahaha...

Tried to look for my ex crush K on friendster today. Looked through 1000 people in the gallery. I can't help but marvel at my patience...but no I still didn't find him.

But I did see a few cute guys...there was this RL person from Vj, and he sails!!! OMG! He looks so cute!!! And well, all radiant and sunshiny! I like this kind of guys!

I think I should learn to love the outdoors more then!

But then again, I managed to watch abit of the new 9 o'clock show on Channel 8. Think that i'll like it. And suddenly, this idea just flashed across my mind.

I would like to marry a doctor! Bwahaha...guess I'll never know who i'll marry.

At least, not within the next 5 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home