Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Saturday, June 12, 2004

Crazy fatso

Yeah Blog. I know i'm kind of nuts. To switch on my poor com. just to blog again. But well, 1. I'm pretty much awake
2. I'm waiting for my hair to dry (the last time I slept with wet hair I woke up with an itchy scalp) 3. I've got things to day...so here I am once again.

It's getting addictive. This whole blogging business. And my thoughts are so haphazard lately I can't seem to pen them all down in one entry properly.

I saw some of the pain and struggles a few of my friends are going through in love. Then I decided, it might be good that I'm so ugly and unattractive.

At least I won't be heart-broken in a long long time to come.

That'll be good. Though it does bad things to my inferiority at times I admit.

For eg, I REALLY resented the fact that I had to dress nicely to present the prizes to the Guest of Honour. Yeah...speaking of which, the prizes are not done yet but what the heck.

Cos' 1. I'm seriously so out of shape I grew out of alot of my clothes so I hardly have any formal wear.

2. I don't look good anyways in most of the stuff I wear so why make me go through it?

Still I'll have to do it on Sunday though I highly suspect i'll look like a piece of shit then.

Not just because I'm fat. But also because I'll be seriously deprieved of sleep by then.

Actually I really ought to / have slept long ago cos' Sat I'll be camping over in the open with the Urban Escape people...in preparation for the event on Sunday.

Sucks. I know sleep can't be that good cos' we're sleeping under a huge TENTAGE, on ground sheets...subjected to rain and winds.

Sucks.

I dun wanna think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home