Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Friday, June 11, 2004

Heh

Think I should be working on my brochure already. Cos' it's such a rare opportunity that I've nothing on hand now.

But heh...I'm "listening" to TV once again. Bwahaha...yesterday I was listening to the Tv cos' 1. the tv lags. 2. I dun wanna get caught watching tv...bwahaha...so i listen loh! not bad...trains the imagination! hahaha

Okie...shall start on my work soon.

Oh yeah! Last Sat, when my colleagues and i were just chit-chatting, one of them suddenly stopped and said I Actually looked like "Gong Li". It's my eyes. I think perhaps it's cos' i've got the "cheena" look. But well...I took that as a compliment! She's afterall an international celebrity!

And yesterday, after I put on my contacts, Z told me that I should keep it on cos' i really look very different with / without my specs.

SIgh...what is it about beauty? I think it's about feeling good...maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home