Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Hmm

My Supervisor left about half an hr ago. My BIG BIG boss just appeared out of no where but I seldom have direct contacts with her so it's ok. My big boss is still on MC and my boss just left for China earlier in the afternoon.

WOW. Bwahah...actually i'm left with one document to fax and that'll be the end of my day. My sup did say that I could sit by the fax machine to read or surf the net but the com there doesn't work so i just walk to and fro loh..not like the office is THAT huge anyways.

Done! Finally finished faxing all the applications over! I actually feel like i'm being Paid to loaf here somehow! Though I get gittery when othe colleagues walk to my back and use the photocopying machine...but basically I like my seat...others hardly bother me and I dun think they can see what i'm doing...unless there's a central com. controlling all networks...THEN i'm screwed big time. But till now...i'm rather happy!

Despite the fact that I was made to stay back till about 10:30pm last night to do last min. photocopying and binding and taging and what not...THOUGH I planned to actually go for my Aerobics lesson at the CC. near my place. It's been the 3rd consecutive week that i've missed it. To think that I came to office early yesterday so that I can knock off early...and I had to go through the turmoil of deciding if I should take a cab.

So this morn I came in at 7am...as I said, explored the pantry! (There's a pantry! fiddled with the fridge, microwave oven and toaster!) It's quite fun being all alone in the office!

It's about time to knock off and then i'll go off to meet PK, PJ and MM! Shopping once again! But about time...i really need some decent work clothes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home