Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

2nd day at work...

I continued my research on China. Lonely planet is really pretty cool...read up on so many interesting things.

Was given another job. To do translation for a script on the NUS campus tour. Was told to get it done by Wed. Thought it would be no problem...well well, I was proven wrong at the end of the day.

I was kind of like trying to look busy before lunch but after lunch time just kind of "flew by". My colleague finally asked me out for lunch...but too bad I had to make a trip to Kent Ridge so i couldn't go with them...Time flew by as I tried to eat alot to keep myself awake...then I started to "panic" when I realised that I haven't done much. And that they guy sitting beside me seemed to be very busy...and the worst part is...he'll be leaving for France tmr and I'll b taking over his job officially starting Thurs.

OMG...I can imagine my workload already...okie okie...better not think too much cos' well..at least tmr's a Public hols. Time to catch up with my sleep.

It's been a "bad" day sort of.

1. Everytime I wanted to take the internal shuttle...it would leave just before I reach the bus-stop.
2. I've been eating so much at the work place I'm convinced that I'll grow even fatter.
3. I cannot fit into alot of my old clothes. Says alot about the fats i've put on.
4. Bus 151 was practically speeding home cos' when I tried to read at the back seat, I landed up with a MEGA headache. Still it was caught in a jam.
5 I was late to meet a sponsor to pick up some stuff.

Still...well...at least he was very nice to wait and even gave me a lift home!

I had a good (Too good perhaps) dinner at home.

And yeah...actually...nothing much i should be complaining about...except for a very BIG and full stomach now.

hmm...met another of my boss today. She apparently just returned from a one-month trip. Another of my boss will be coming back on Thurs.

Quite nice to be holding high positions at IRO. Can go travelling!

Oh yeah, it's irritating. My com in the office. It's SO slow it's like i spend half of my life waiting for it to load. The amazing thing is that there's alot of free space!

I think it's time I bring my own laptop to school. Ohh...btw I realised that alot of my colleagues listen to music whilst working. (At least they had earphones on)

That's a plus point i think....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home