Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Sunday, May 30, 2004

STUPID MCP!

I've been chatting to this NUS graduate these few days. He added me to his ICQ contact list.

Never have I been so put off and pissed by anyone on the net before.

He was asking abt my JC subject combi. I told him so...then he made this insensitive and horrible remark abt st nicks girls.

He said,"
its just so typical of st nicks people..
all the crazy unthinkable things that you people do..
switching subjects after one year for example..

and all the lesbiany.."

Oh my gosh...I was so fuming mad and offended. I said that I don't wish to talk to him anymore and that he's a MCP...and he actually scolded me for keeping him in suspense! He was like..."what's MCP? Mad Chinese Person? Male Chinese Prick?"

Oh my Gawd...is he dense or what man!?!??!

I have put him on my invisible list.

I so HATE him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home