Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Sunday, May 30, 2004

Sore Legs

Like what my MSN nick said...I've almost forgotten how tiring it is to be working.

What will I do without my mum man? Without her I probably will not be able to wake up in time for my work yesterday.

1 Old Chang Kee curry puff and a cup of milk later, i was off to orchard. Met this 19 yr old girl in the shop who calls herself Susan. She's from Ngee Ann Poly, a REALLY REALLY petite and skinny girl who's has 23-inch waist and is grossly underweight. But she's so nice! Though she's so small-sized and all, it seems like she's the one "looking after" me! Teaching me patiently all abt where to find what, how to label things and teaching me the cashiering and all! It's really quite different working inside a shop! The cashiering is already a challenge cos' after the payment we still must record on paper!

A girl called Sandy joined us later. She's my age, from NAP too...and is a typical trendy and funky girl on first glance...but she's also very friendly! I think they are very fun people to be with!

I had unagi bento from Tori-Q for lunch...WOW...the unagi was NICE! But because of poor management of funds, I landed up with only $2 for dinner! But before I cld "worry" abt it...N's Mum, the BIG boss came over to the shop! Of cos'...that'll mean no more slacking and alot more alert! But she was nice too cos' she bought some pastries back for all of us after her lunch/coffee break. Now that settled my dinner!

I basically stood around the entire day. Looking at the customers, try and help out whenever I can...and checking out all the accessories and clothes at the same time. It's amazing how some things appear to be quite plain or not eye-catching but when the customers tried it out...then we'll all realised how nice it looks! Haha

Humpf, my friends Did NOT drop by to visit...but well, I met PH (whom I haven't seen for a long long time), Cui, HW,Ah Moi and some other people who were shopping ard. It's always nice to see friends i think. Cui was just shopping ard and she bought stuff fr our neighbouring store! I was so envious cos' act was supposed to check out GSS with my friends mah...but decided to give that up in order to earn some money...

I was dead tired after I reached home at about 11 something. Gosh...My legs...almost can't feel them already!

Funnily I woke up at abt 9 this morn, so of cos' i went back to sleep. Finally woke up at abt 11, had my breakfast, a really HUGE one. Then went off to orchard again to get my pay...AND to shop ard! haha..now that's the REAL agenda.

Met KL on my way to cine! She's act working at a shop in Paragon! Went Cine, regretted wearing my skirt the moment i stepped into the building...but told myself not to think so much. shopped ard abt, bought a pair of earrings and a pouch. Tried to get to know the shop assistant better...since I might be working with her in future...so thought I should establish ties...haha.

I also tried on some slippers at this neighbouring shop and was really tempted to buy...but cos i was spoilt for choice...couldn't decide to KIVed them.

Then I walked to Paragon with visiting KL in mind...but of cos' I couldn't miss out on the Metro Sale! Tried on lots of working clothes...but they do not fit! Either too tight or too loose! =( Went on to urban & co. Bought a quite useless pair of Skort.

Yes, Skort. It looks like a mini lime-green skirt which is REALLY quite cute from the front...but it's a pair of shorts from the back...made my legs look fat from the back...but I liked it so much I bought it anyway. Got a call from my mum...cos' I'm supposed to meet my mum and bro to go Expo for the food fair today...so from then on it was Rushing all the way.

Rushed to try on clothes in Seed. Rushed to visit KL. Rushed down to Far East to buy my slippers...chatted with the girls for a bit...seems like they kind of missed having me ard! Am happy! =)

All right...shall give a seperate account of the Food fair later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home