Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

After the cruise

Right after the cruise I went straight to compass pt to meet the lishis. It was M's bday.

It's always nice meeting friends, no matter what, though I was died tired but it all seemed worth it.

Compass point is actually quite a big shopping mall. and the mrt is like just beneath it...cool! That place kinds of remind me of J8.

My friends were envious of all my eating spree...and they were of cos' curious as to whether I got seasick.

Actually no, I kind of enjoyed the swaying. Until night came and I was so dog dead tired and sleepy I started to sway left and right while brushing my teeth...

It felt like I was on the ship again...but this time I felt sick...oh gosh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home