Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Sunday, May 16, 2004

About how I look

I didn't mention this but I met up with an old friend a few days back.

It was via fate that I was introduced to this 2 convent sec 4 girls(Cloth badge too! But blue in colour...so not sure which school?) But well, they must have thought that I was a "Shen" or something cos' apparently my friend has been telling them all about my 10 A1s which I got for O levels.

It's pretty embarrassing cos' it has been 5 years already and it's really nothing much to boast off. Cos' it's past glory. I'm stinking worthless now in the academic arena. In any case, I was in a white skirt and black top cos' I was gg for a job interview. The girls actually commented that I was pretty! I so wanted to believe that but well...

At my tuition stint earlier in the week. The innocent girl was actually studying me and she asked how come I've double chin, without even having to TRY and squeeze it out? She was trying hard to squeeze hers...I should be really amused I guess...but well...her innocence kind of hurts.

By the way, I hate feeling like all my clothes are too tight.

It's one month wasted. But I've still got 2 months to go!

Jia you! 53 can't be that far off!

I hope!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home