Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Winter Sonata AGAIN

This show is making me angry.

I believe now that true love needs no "sorries". At least not as many as Xiang He and You Zhen say to each other...it gets on my nerves.

I also truly believe in what I had been advocating. I'm not going to choose between someone who loves me or someone whom I love. True happiness has to be when both parties love each other.

Why would Xiang He wanna destroy himself in order to keep the body of a woman beside him? A woman who never loved him at that.

Is he mad?

Yes, love is illogical. He loves her. But what good will it do to destroy her whole lifetime of happiness just that he will NOT lose her?

Is he certain that he'll be happy? To see someone's face being sad and dopey his entire life? What was he thinking?

Min Heng is different. He lets You Zhen decide her herself. He makes known his love and gives her the freedom to decide.

It is an amazing thing. Love is selfish yet selfless at the same time.

It is selfish cos' in other to be with the person you like, you might have to hurt others. Yet TRUE love is selfless...cos' if you really love that person. You dun really have to "own" that person. You should only hope that he/she is happy. I mean...what's the point of keeping a sad person by your side? If you really love him/her, won't it make u sad that he/she is sad too!?!?!?

I never could really comprehend why is it that people who love each other cannot be together. So they are really bonded by circumstances. By OTHER crazy people.

This is frustrating.

Though I dunno what true love is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home