Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Sunday, May 09, 2004

Currently watching...
Winter Sonata

Yes. My brother bought the set of original Vcds as a Mother's Day present. I was pretty shocked when he mentioned that he wanted to buy a Korean Drama and being "half-selfish" (cos' though I'm sure my mum wants to watch, I'm more than happy to get my hands on the Vcds), I suggested this.

Only at episode 8. But Min Heng keeps saying such sensible stuff I'm thinking the scriptwriter is somewhat of a genius when it comes to punchlines.

“当我发现不再爱一个人的时候,我认为应该尽早跟她说。虽然在那一瞬间会很痛苦,但对她的伤害会减少。提出分手其实不只是为了她,也是为了我, 让我的心里减少负担。。。”

Sigh...as expected, the chinese characters still can't be seen. To bad...I've gotta try and translate the above though I always feel less adequate expressing myself in English.

"I think it's best to let the person know as soon as I realised that I no longer love her. Yes, It will hurt alot at that moment, but it will minimise her pain and the hurt that she would be subjected to. The break-up was not only for her, but also for me, so that I can be relieved of the heavy burden in my heart..."

From him, I feel like I can finally see some light and finally be able to understand someone better. Actually I've been through it. It's really sucky when someone no longer loves you. I thought I saw myself in Cai Lin. The irritable and appalling and thick-skinned Cai Lin who stoops to all means to try and keep Min Heng by her side. Yes, she is a pitiful character in a sense, but she should have more dignity. But well, at least I think i'm luckier than her.

I can't help but feel that she never had his love. But at least I'm sure I had experienced true love. It just didn't last. But at least it happened.

I'm consoled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home