Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Friday, May 07, 2004

FAT

FAT

hmm...can't seem to think of another title for my post and since i'm FEELING fat right now, it shall be my title.

By the way, discussing my FAT is not the issue here.

I slept early last night. Cos' I was "unwilling" to watch Meteor Garden and I couldn't watch OC at my own comfort! I actually FORGOT to watch American Idol. I'm an ass...but yeah.

I felt so upset before I slept cos' I could hear Meteor Garden showing outside. It's not like I hate the show. But i just hate the appearance of Michelle Saram and I HATE to see she and Dao Ming Si falling in love with each other. VCDs are great...cos' you can choose to skip the parts which you don't wish to see...TV is different.

I so HATE third parties. Or issit I just keep hoping that love could be "perfect"?

I don't know...but I was SUPER uneasy.

what is LOVE?

I haven't been feeling that sensation for SO long. I really am forgetting how it feels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home