Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Thursday, May 06, 2004

Clubbing

Let's see...my Wed.

I woke up real early, like 7 plus cos' I thought I was gg to queue for 80cents tickets at Balestier Complex with Big Bro but in the end we didn't cos' according to him, only Kill Bill 2 was showing.

So we landed up at Bishan to catch the Korean show Please Teach Me English. Hmm...it wasn't as touching as My Sassy Girl, not all that funny...though I tried to laugh as much as I could...so I'll probably just give it a 3-star rating out of 5..nothing special about the movie really...sigh. But well...I watched a movie! And we eat at Long John...and Big Bro, who has been reading up on palmistry told me things like:
1. I've a "writer's fork" on my career line!!! I have a flare for writing! WOW!!!
2. I'm not a very independent person (How true)
3. I will have 2 "romances" in my life....My Husband!!! Hurry along!!! ;P
4. I will live to about 55-80 years old. (Quite vague I know...)
I like these stuff...about horoscope and palmistry and all...I mean...not that I really really believe in it...but it's all for fun...and it's always nice to look forward to good things happening! Don't ya agree? =)

I tried to look for the Winter Sonata VCDs (but to no avail!!) And I finally plucked up enough courage to walk into Sakae to sign for part time help. It's time for me to do some work I guess....Been leading too good a life I'm beginning to feel very sinful!

Came home to do some mailing and calling...and it was time for me to leave my house again to meet up with the Lishis! Sigh...I missed the Seafood Mos Burger which I wanted to try so I bought bread at St Leavens! Saw Weiling at Taka too...she was busy shopping for her working clothes...gg attachment soon! I'm Starting to feel slightly directionless...even R has started to fill up her relief teaching form! WHat am I doing?!?! SHopping and Eating every single day?!!? Ohh...by the way...regarding the NUS College thing at Shanghai...the co-ordinator has told me to try out the next intake...not bad lah...I should stay in Singapore more...heh...and not like they'll definitely take me in...sigh...but I admit that I've hopes...and I truly hope to go...

Meeting up with Lishis was fun! We went shopping around for Aili's present and of cos' we shopped abit for clothes too! Saw this Mango top that I'll be getting...sigh...can't get a grip on myself...;P And well, we settled for a purple sling bag from Little Matchgirl and this pair of funky earrings from Hula & Co. which were somehow all chosen by me! heee...am so proud of myself! =) And the surprising thing was Aili knew that it was probably chosen by me! hmm...sometimes I wonder what kind of taste my friends think I have???

I bought Italian Gelato (after alot of deliberation), green mint was not too bad...I LOVE ice-cream I guess...hee...then we headed off to Zouk in HY's bf's car! He was pretty nice! For someone meeting 5 girl friends of his gf out of the blue! He dropped us at Great World where we bought our alcohol at 7-11 first. I only drank 1/3 of a ice-coffee vodka mudshake (which taste really sweet and milky...but I like!) and maybe 5 sips of this Amsterdam beer that's like 10% and I was pretty "high" already!

Zouk was actually happening when HL and I was leaving at about 11! bwahaha...dun ask me why I even went in in the first place...cos' I was very much just sleepy and we managed to only "shake" like for about 10 mins...but I thought it was pretty fun already. I think...I've got a violent streak in me! Cos' after I drank...I wanted to bish someone...and I was all ready to be all "black-face" and to curse and scold people! bwahaha...like the bitch that refused to return HL's bag cos' she forgot to take the tag! Oh oh...and...whilst gg in...the bouncer gave me a free admission card for a party on 8th May. It seemed like I was the only one in the grp which got the card. My friends said it's cos' I was chio...wow...actually I would really love to believe that...but on hindsight...I think it's more likely that I look like I chiong the most amongst the girls...and that I look the oldest and most "prosperous" thus more likely to spend...sigh...

On our way back to the Orchard MRT...HL said that I was very filial...always thinking of my family...but I guess it's more like...i've gotten past the phase. I like to go clubbing...and I'll only stay out late if I've got a place to stay (like hall) or if someone can drive me home... cos' I dun see the point in making my parents upset or to make a din so late when my mum gotta work the next day and to spend SO SO much on cab fare...I've "partied" enough I think...Maybe I AM getting more sensible. This makes me happy! =)

A pigeon perched on my room window last night...I was pretty amazed cos' it didn't shift at all though I made noise...maybe it was either injured or REALLY tired...but I was actually happy that it slept there the whole night! I'm weird...i mean...pigeon and their shit is supposed to be bad for health right? heck lah...

Last night...on the train ride back...I was thinking back of those times when I was in a relationship...

It's been so long since anyone told me that I was IMPORTANT. My ex used to tell me that...even before we officially got together...and my best friend told me that Years ago too...

I wonder if I am important to anyone besides my mum now...Maybe I haven't been that great a friend. JF asked me how come I never invite any guys to my bday party...hmm...and I really that anti-social? How come it seems much harder to bear my heart to someone else now?

Gotta think about this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home