Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Saturday, May 01, 2004

Eating spreeeeeeeeeeeee.....................

I woke up and ate A huge curry puff fr Hans, a char siew puff and a cup of holicks.

Then I swept the floor, and off I went to meet Stef, Jiefeng, Shirong for "lunch". They were eating dim sum at taka...lucky i was too full but i still ate a siew mai plus a gyoza.

We then set off to play pool!!! WOW...it must have been about 2 yrs since i've played pool...it was so FUN! I mean...we were all so lousy, we never knew which pair would win until the table is cleared and whoever manages to get the black ball in wins! Stef maintained her "always" winning record and the flying ball incident was absolutely hilarious...but this game made me realised how much i missed pool actually...should meet up with my jiak jua family more often!

JF later had to go off for a bday party so the rest of us went ard orchard to try and find a cafe to sit...ORCHARD was SO crowded we couldn't find a place to rest our feet!! So we walked and walked...finally landed at the Great Treats and started to eat desserts...it was already about 5pm.

We then headed down to Dhoby Ghaut...walked around aimlessly for a bit and was basically scouting for a dinner place...it was rather incredible cos' we weren't even hungry! haha...ate at long johns after xinying joined us and we shared 2 sets of "fish" and chips...the grilled fish was actually quite fresh!

We, being loserly had nothing to do so we took a tour in Carrefour...before finally landing at Gelare to have drinks...The cafe was comfy with nice cushiony seats! Wow...it's amazing how much we ate...it was like we were "practising" to take part in some food race or something! but I still enjoyed myself very much!

Just being with friends, cracking silly jokes, laughing at the smallest thing...mocking each other...it felt great! =)

Guess that justifies all the weight I've been putting on lately and my tired tired feet...
The company of my good friends...

But still!!!
It's time for a diet...somehow! I gotta plan it into my holiday schedule!

I mean...it's been more than a week and I've hardly achieved anything! I mean...not that i'm Unhappy...but there's alot that I want to do!

1. To slim down and look good! (Tuo tai huan gu!) - to be healthier
2. To try playing the piano.
3. To find a job and earn some money so that I can go on holidays!
4. To travel to Australia, Thailand and China (if possible)
5. To learn cooking and baking!
6. To rest, recharge, rejuvinate...
So many many things.......

I sure hope I'll be spending my long long holiday to its fullest and not "waste" it away!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home