Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Saturday, April 24, 2004

???

Meteor Dreams

I spent the whole of yesterday watching Meteor Gardens 2. Think I started from about 1pm...after my lunch, had a dinner break at 6pm, then continued with the VCDs all the way till 4am!!! Of cos' I didn't watch EVERY single episode cos' it was 31 episodes! I basically skipped all that involved Dao Ming Si and Ye Sha. Couldn't stand it at all...Although it was a very "patchy" show...cos' I skipped parts here and there...but I was still very touched...the show is not too bad at all...though it can be rather slow at times.

I particularly loved one song...something about "letting go"...and i TRULY felt the sensation of "sourness" flooding my heart...it was not exactly heart wrenching...but more like "xin1 suan1"...definitely a painful and unpleasant feeling...

Nearly "drop-dead" at 4:30am cos i was REALLY tired...had no choice but to do this "marathon" cos' i had to return the VCDs the next morning...I had the OTO eye massager on my head and I fell asleep...just like that! so...when I woke up the next morning at 7:30...it was still on my head...bwahaha...i'm amazed...

Had breakfast, then watched Spirit, stallion of the Cirammon. As usual...despite that it was a cartoon on horses, I cried, for I was so touched by the love between the red indian and his horses...love is about sincerity, and letting go...

If you truly love something, you must learn to let it be free, to let it find it's own happiness...

I went back to bed with a rather heavy heart...I think I yearn for love...having being away from that kind of intense emotions for so long...yes...I long for it.

But all seems bleak...and...well...Sigh...I've more or less forgotten what is it that I was really feeling and that I wish to convey...

Like Mel, I think it'll take me a long time to fall in love. Having crushes and liking someone is different. Zai zai said something, "you fall in love when you realise that the more you find out about one person/a thing, the more you find yourself NOT being able to detach from it."

How true...I sure hope all that are in love now will learn to appreciate the joy love brings and enjoy the process. The laughter, the tears, the joy, the pain...

IKEA

After my nap...Rei, Xinye and I went out to IKEA. I had nothing in mind to buy...but I just thought that there's no harm in going out! We ate at the ikea restaurant. Xinye and I shared a portion of Swedish meatballs (It's GOOD!) and I bought a Daim cake (Which was FABULOUS cos' the caramel and choc is so good!) and xinye got a cheesecake! The deserts over there is actually rather "value-for-money"!!! It was rather crowded there today despite it being a weekday...I guess it's the sale that drew the crowd...but I myself couldn't resist the temptation and bought a King size quilt cover for only $19 when it was priced at $89 originally!!! Well, I was rather bothered by the fact that it's not the right size...(my quilt is queen size) but I thought...what the heck lah..haha...it's just more cloth! So....heh heh...another hole in the pocket! My horoscope is pretty accurate! It says that I'll be spending ALOT this weeks...and it's coming true!!! Sigh...everytime I go out i'll spend more than $10...this is NO good...

Met up with Stef right after my paper on Weds...felt SUPER tired actually but just wanted to go out! We practically "combed" the whole of orchard...had a great lunch at Sakae Sushi, ate Macs ice-cream, drank coffee at coffee bean...wow...this is life! And we've talked about to much! Life, love, family, obligations and money....sigh....so many harsh realities of life that we have to face...but I'm not feeling the crunch yet cos' I'm basically choosing NOT to face it yet...though I know it's not right...cos' it's only a matter of time...but I can't really help it. I'm really an inborn escapist.

Came back from IKEA. TRIED my best to pack...sigh...I really did manage to accumulate quite alot of things! After dinner MORE packing...den a whole bunch of KR people went out to buy some snacks and drinks for our "party" at the lounge later...But somehow...I didn't know why...I felt very anti-social so I just kept to myself and my phone...with Rei on the other side of it...smsing me...

Sigh...wat's wrong with me? Am I tired?? They were in the lounge since about midnight. It's now 1:33 in the morning...Rei came back not too long ago and just bathed...i dun feel like joining the crowd anymore...some of them might be "semi-drunk" by now...(if they have enough alcohol) Hmm...

????? I no longer understand myself...I've got work to do actually...for Urban Escape...but well...haha...am "escaping" from that too!

Tmr tmr tmr...hope it never comes.

1 Comments:

At 14 November 2012 at 13:42 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

tramadol online overnight tramadol online - tramadol 8 per day

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home