Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Saturday, April 17, 2004

Nice end to a whole day of TV on the laptop...

Bwahaha...for all the time I was awake...I was really always watching the tv.

First channel U, then 8, then 5...before ending the night at Rei's room watching Haunted Mansion!

It's a cool movie, packed with action, spook, and most important of all...courage, and LOVE.

Good old Walt Disney familyness!

I loved it!

And hopefully...I'll get back down to earth finally and start panicking for my papers.

Gem...gotta score full marks i think...the entire WORLD is so smart...Even if I DO score full marks...it'll only get me a B at most i think...;P

my SS...there's actually a CHANCE that i'll score an A...IF i study of course.

It's already Sat.

Lord, I pray that I'll study and not waste my time anymore.

And thank you for such a wonderful day. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home