Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

To pick up again

I can't believe myself...after spending the whole Monday night watching tv...i SO made it up by reading n reading the whole of tues away...

IN fact, i read so much and with so much concentration i believe it's the first time i've managed to cramp so many things within a day.

Felt REALLY stressed until I bumped into my crush! Haha...though i only knocked into his shoulders...(I didn't even know that it was him cos' i was looking away) dunno why, but when he went "ooi"..I was very suddenly very "high". I like that kind of feeling, that elation, though for what I dunno but it made me happier even if it was only for a while!

Tried sleeping at 12..wanted to wake up at 5am to continue reading...

WOKE UP AT 3 IN SWEAT...

It was so BLOODY hot...and I dunno why but I just couldn't sleep peacefully SO i finally woke up stinky and tried to study with my sticky legs, hands and everything else!

Paper's over...relieved more than anything else! I know I didn't do spectacularly well cos' many things were not mentioned...but I was still glad it's over...

Just had lunch and as predicted...I'm starting to fall asleep...I probably shouldn't have finished that disgusting pea and ham soup and ate so much beans...

It's macro econs tmr...I'm so dead...should I get a MC???

REALLY TEMPTEd...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home