Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

STUDY STUDY STUDY

That's what I REALLY hope i'll be doing.

STUDYING STUDYING STUDYING...

Well, went home yesterday, went for a hair treatment plus a trim which cost my mum $50 and made me look ALL "Dood" again cos my fringe is short once more!;(

Then then..i came back, read i magazine, and watched ALOT ALOT of tv...both new and repeat drama serials...I'm TERRIBLE.

And so...the day past. I tried calling twin 3 times too but cld not get her in her rm...but i did talk to stef! =) I complained to both of them abt me not studying...and guess what were their reactions?

Twin:"Dun worry lah, you're just being yourself."
Stef:"Yeah, It's just so you..."

Hahaha...I guess so...haha...my friends do know me pretty well!

Came back and attended macro lect for the last time. As usual, I was late...but i FINALLY understood something! Am so proud of myself! Despite it being the last lect but still...

Hopefully all this "resting" all enable me to go further. Am starting to get worried after what my macro lect said about the exams...open book=no time to filp and think.

Sheesh...better be hitting my books. Not funny when exams are only abt 12 days away plus I've still got 2 term papers!

AHHHHHHHH...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home