Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Thursday, March 25, 2004

OFF

Bwahaha...the birthday message to myself is abit off cos' it's "overdue" but well, just felt like doing it, like it's the only birthday that will allow myself to "indulge" for over a week!!!

Last week was filled with ups and downs and alot of work.

This week is like...give me more things to do! I'm kind of dying from boredom! hahaha...

After watching ALOT of TV on Mon and a lousy Ju-On movie...

My birthday went like this...

Woke up to continue on my essay which was SUPPOSEDLY due later in the afternoon.
Went for breakfast.
Met a very pretty Meifeng to get my pinky birthday present! (Paisei, was late)
Attended lecture only to sms all my friends.
Came back to my room to collect notes to return to a classmate but ended up too late. (Lecture ended before i got back)
Went for tutorial in Sci after picking up my bag outside the LT.
Came back to hall to "rest" for a while.
Went out again for project meeting.
Went to library.
Met up with sweet sweet gracia for a while to get my "oreo cheese cake" =) and to hear her sing a birthday song for me!! SO SWEET....=)
Came back hall to bathe (HOT HOT DAY!!!)
Had dinner.
Watched TV.
Went for blk meeting.
More TV.
Walked out to 7-eleven to get a bottle of liquor cos' Kenric reeked of it and the girls were suddenly inspired to get it! Nortea peach's quite nice! cos' it's sweet! ;P
Came back and turned as pink as my fav flowers (star gazers)
Watched part of a movie. (Twin effects)
Did nothing for a while.
Slept like a pig...

Somewhere in between, whilst watching American Idol 3, My birthday passed me by just like that.

I had received alot of well-wishes and a few very precious phonecalls! Zhengyong called me from camp, "blaming" me for sending him a sms before he could wish me a Happy Birthday cos' he remembered! Hong Ying called from DOWN UNDER and I was so glad to hear her voice! I received yet another birthday card from my ex-ex crush!!!

Actually, there's no reason why I shouldn't be satisfied and be a really happy girl!

Guess it's all the messages telling me to enjoy myself with all my friends, my project mates asking where I'm going to celebrate, my hall-mates asking how come i'm not out for dinner...

I know all my friends are very tied down by work and the upcoming exams. I dun blame them really, cos' I should be studiyng too instead of thinking of "play" the whole time! But it's just that...just wanna "let loose" and dun think so much about work just for this period of time! Was really upset that I'm stuck in hall on my birthday I seriously considered going out alone, but felt so lonely I wanted to cry...

But that was only for a moment cos' later I realised that Slacking can be really enjoyable too!

ZQ asked herself, "when was it that she did something for the 1st time?" Interesting question, I asked myself that...so I decided to do something on my birthday...I meditated! Cool! It was quite an experience! THough it was only for a short while...I felt rather at peace and relaxed and all.

SiYi and ShuYi are right, one should learn to be content with what he/she have...so that we can be happy...=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home