Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Me me me 21 yr old me!!!

Wow...the test was actually quite accurate! I'm surprised...and yeah, despite the fact that my essay is due 3pm tmr and nothing has been done...I wanna be here to blog!

Gonna allow myself to "indulge"...since I've just turned 21!

What a peculiar feeling really.

It finally hit me.

Started to receive messages last week whilst asking a few people to attend my party, my ex-crush messaged me too thinkin that my birthday was today! I received a card from him, a present from SJ, and surprisingly...a card from UE! That's what made me kind of feel bad and "down" for the day...Oh...Rei was REALLY nice to go out with me today, to exchange my sketchers shoes for a bigger size...we actually travelled to Bugis, shopped around abit, she bought nice slippers and I found a nice earrings shop...and yeah...I signed up for aerobics classes with Amore! Okay...diverted...back to UE. I really didn't work hard for that comm. It's like almost last on my priority list...Dun really like that feeling...cos' well...I would love to put my whole heart and soul into doing things...

Okie...enough of that unhappy stuff...more about happy stuff! Yeah, i came back feeling hungry and tired, finally tried to read more about JAPAN-ASEAN trade relations (My essay topic) and getting no where basically...then yeah, Zhenqian and Kok Sing came around asking for FTCs so i got birthday wishes from them...plus a birthday song from 2 very cute guests who actually called me auntie/pig!! (Misled by the BAD big bros and sis) haha...

Sat around in my "tidied-up" room for Fwoc to come...I knew they'll be coming, it's like a tradition...but I was actually surprised cos' when they were late, I thought they wouldn't be coming tonight and I went to Rei's room until I heard Beck's and Kenric's voices...It's nice to have them around me to sing me a birthday song really! Though i know i look really ugly but that's not that important...they hung around...I did a DARE for the first time in my life, walked abit with my new bra over my head!!! (Actually Weiren is the poor thing, but he's really sporting!) Lucky i think my bra was nice...though there were disputes about whether or not I could fill it up but that's not important for now...

I didn't really know how I was feeling....it didn't matter somehow...and yet I guess it did cos' my eyes got misty, but I wasn't all that humiliated really! So...It's just a mix of feelings...

21...I'm old and supposedly independent! But....I think i still wanna whine to my mum, to lean on my future bf...

Yeah...i'm not meant to be some "strong girl" I think.

But one resolution! TO BE A HAPPIER PERSON and to fork out more time for interaction with people!

I'm not a loner...I know I'm not.

I'm just not very confident as of now. That's all.

And that WILL change. =)

Now that i'm 21...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home