Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Friday, March 19, 2004

Sad

I'm rather sad that my chatterbox seems to be under-utilized! Though I'm sure that my friends have been faithfully keeping up with all my nonsense but it seems like my entries left no "space" for comments...hmm...

Anyway, that's not the main point. I dunno what is. Haha...am still feeling quite incredible cos' I didn't sleep at all last night!Did take an afternoon from 4 till 6 but I haven't slept since! Had FWOC supper from midnight till 2am (ALOT of food)! and have been up doing my essay ever since! Went straight for lecture after completing my essay cos' there's this quiz which i wanna take despite not having studied for it. Ended up dozing off uncontrollably during the lecture and even during the test...mind couldn't concentrate at all!

But now that I'm in my room...I don't feel so "dead"..then again...i take back my words...just dozed off in front of the com! hmm...though I still have a macro tutorial to pia...guess i can afford to squeeze in a nap right?? ahahaha

Zzzzz.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home