Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Addicted.

The blog is addictive, at least for now. Really wanna pen ALL my emotions down but I think my words are just not adequate to fully express myself.

Huang Cheng. Once a dream, then reality, but Now it's just full of memories. I saw so much "shadows" on VT's stage. Familiar settings, familiar dialouge, familiar looking faces, familiar actions and body languages, familiar voices. When all at the same time, they are all so unfamiliar.

I just don't know how to describe my emotions, the silly plot, "nonsensical dialouge", yet impressive display of ideas, commendable acting, interesting sets, lights and sounds...A lot of hard and heart work had been put into it. I believe the tears, and sweat and laughter will stay with everyone involved in Huang Cheng.

Just like how MY memories stayed with me. The friends I've made in the process, all the late nights, all our fears, happiness, sadness, inadequacy, stress....love, passion, hopelessness, joy, depression, burden, elation...and the list goes on and on.

I am thankful for all that. Hwachong, Huang Cheng, Xi Yan, Qiu, Zhong Wen Xue Hui.

I really enjoyed myself laughing my head off last night, and crying when I was touched by the "strength" of an "old" man.

It's probably not so bad growing up. The process was indeed memorable and I'm glad Huang Cheng was such a huge part in my JC life.

Xie Mu was basically "Great" last night! Keep the Huang Cheng fire burning my juniors! My "time" has passed...it's now your turn to experience Huang Cheng for yourself!

.......(Loss for words)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home