Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Friday, March 12, 2004

Lord of the Rings...

I've forgotten how tiring it can be to watch a really good movie!

I was really excited when I got into the cinema! As expected, there's like hardly anyone in the entire cinema! I practically had half the theatre to myself! But once the movie started...I began to "regret" it abit cos it suddenly hit me how terrified I was of the the last sequel of Lord of the Rings! I've never like war and killing and death! So...as expected, I soon starting crying and trembling all at the same time! Guess I has too emotionally shaken. Why most "people" kill one another? The armies of the dark forces look so hideous! I basically just kept "praying" that the good people will hurry to their rescue! Why take so long? Why make so many lose their lives? I was kind of "traumatised" despite knowing in the back of my mind that the Good will eventually win...

It was a good thing I had my trusty jacket and tissue paper with me! Wouldn't know what would become of me if I didn't bring them along! I was very touched by the courage of so many! The love of Eowyn for her father and her people made her so brave she faced the dark leader of the troop. The love of the Hobbits for each other, the faith the fellowship had for Frodo made them all willing to sacrifice their lives if need be to protect the Earth. Though I was cursing and cursing the author when I kept seeing stabs and heads and blood...I was glad that I got to watch this film on big screen! In fact, I liked the fact that it ended with SAM! I so love him! He's like the ONLY character which I've never doubted about his sincerity to help his friend and not be bought over by the evil ring...He never felt Frodo no matter what (yeah, except when he thought he was killed by the spider, but I think he redeemed himself by going to Frodo's rescue!) I thought he was as much if not more than a hero Frodo is...

In fact, everyone single one's a hero...and...I'm just so happy with the ending! Though I didn't understand why did the Wizards and Elves have to leave the Middle Earth? I would LOVE to be living with them still! (Ok girl...I know it's just a fantasy, but well...)

AND...if only there's only love and peace in this world...no greed, no evil...

I would love that...=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home