Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Sunday, February 29, 2004

Blessed

This must have been the most relaxed week I've had eversince the Chinese New Year...In fact, I've been so slacked I'm worried, like somehow I'm missing deadlines and not doing work...so it has been a rather "tiring" relaxed week in a sense. Like I'm resting, but not really well-rested...

Besides for the luxury of going to gyms, grocery shopping...Friday midnight the St Nicks' CLDDS excos came over to celebrate Peijin's birthday! They all gathered in my room initially and my room was like brought to life with 6 other chatty girls! It was pretty fun to meet up with everyone after so long! =) We popped over with a chocolate cake and a topshop jacket, collarborated with her boyfriend to let us in...and sort of gave her a surprise! =) We hid in her room see...and it was pretty funny cos' at midnight, some of her hall friends came n knocked on her door whilst we were like in the dark carrying a lit cake! =)

To be cont...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home