Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Sunday, January 12, 2003

Never got about to finishing my Thailand trip. Haha...as usual. And i'm still not confident enough to show others my Blog. Sometimes i wonder if doing this for myself helps at all. But i guess it does. At least now when i'm feeling frustrated and all. The first thing i wanna do is to vent it out here. And i guess it doesn't really matter that no one shares it with me.

Hall Production, my self-confidence, my non-existing love-life and vague friendships...

So many so many uncertainties i have...yet these are all things which i can have control over...it's just that most of the time i don't put in enough effort. Do i know what i want in life??

On the trip to JB with qing, joyce n hefen, we had a good talk.
About the past, the future, mainly the past which we have shared...

They are still very confident of my academic performance...or rather, they believe i haven't stretched my potential. Suddenly i have this urge to prove it. Since i've no other personal commitment and it's time for me to do more constructive things then to waste my life away watching others sing and dance or be a stand-in for ppl who don't come for rehearsals...

I should put all my energy into studying instead of walking in town 4 times a week and reading trashy romance...

Maybe i'll find another part of my life, and i'll lead a meaningful life without a significant half...

Yes i will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home