Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Saturday, November 23, 2002

Sleepy

I didn't feel like doing anything but sleep and eat the whole of Friday. When i finally woke up this morning, I kept wondering if it was Saturday or Sunday and if i missed meeting my friends.

Have been pondering about the question regarding "Who I am". Thought about the changes I've undergone, from the domineering Primary school prefect, to the corny and happy motherly "bear" of Secondary school, bubbly and loud JC girl, to this meek and low confidence Uni student...

What a change. Though there were times throughout my life, i doubted my self-worth and all, but i think the broke-up with my first boyfriend dealt me such a blow that i never really recovered from. And it's not just him, really. It's also the A levels. I used to be able to pride myself for having good grades, but that totally changed when i went to Hwachong too...hmm, the working experience also helped made me meek and submissive, but i was happy being that way. Though it does bad things to my ego...

So what should i be now? i miss the fun and giggly me, but i don't even dare to laugh too much now...am too embarrassed. Hong Ying tells me to listen to that voice...sigh...would you mind helping by speaking louder? I can too easily suppress that voice...

I will be loved for being ME one day. I hope someone can appreciate that ME soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home