Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Wednesday, November 20, 2002

Photo-taking

All right now, let's recollect what has happened last night...haha...i can't stand myself. Forever so disorganised and used to NOT doing things on time.
But well, at least i do it later, like trying to pen down how i felt yesterday NOW...hmm...let's see.

My hall mates and i had alot of fun taking silly pictures last night! WIth all our soft toys and all. We'll be moving out of our present hall very soon. Will definitely miss this place, with all the trees just outside my window and the frequent flies, moths and other creepy crawlies....

Oh! And the best thing that happened to me last night was that my crush sent me an icq message wishing me good luck for my last paper...

heh...he knew...somehow. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home