Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Friday, November 22, 2002

Another day on the streets

Went back to town once again, but with a mission this time, to get my room mate's birthday present. Can't believe how difficult and stressful it is to buy a present...haha, cos i've gotta be accountable to a few people you see. It was pretty tiring walking around from orchard to somerset then back again. And surprisingly, i hardly saw things which i really want to buy. Finally decided on a cushion and a gift set from body shop. Bought myself a top from Topshop as well. Sigh, if only i was taller or slimmer, totally fell in love with this pair of jeans from Miss Selfridge which was too long for me...sigh..it was going at half price! Byt the way, i felt quite good meeting up with Baohuan and Huimin after so long. Though i do not know some of the things they talked about, but it was a nice and relaxing experience nonetheless, cos there's no need for pretense in front of your good friends.

Things were alot more happening after i came back to hall. Had a rather crazy time planning my room mate's birthday celebration. Though not many people were around (since exams are pretty much over), we had alot of fun! Am glad that i tricked her crush into signing a card for her, alone, and made her take photos with him. Guess she was really happy. And my crush came into our room again. He had no choice but to sit on my bed...and i was so happy he did. He likes to come down to "relax". I know i'm not the reason but i'm still glad all the same..

Haha...it's still the same old thing which i hope for...

Someday my prince will come...=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home