Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Thursday, November 21, 2002

Mixed Feelings

After a nap, i finally stepped out of Nus, into town as a "free" person at last! As usual i felt rather odd amongst the young punks on the streets. This is really an awkward age to be man...

Finally met up with Wenxu and Jacques after so long, found out many things from them, and as usual, wenxu never fails to inspire me with all her "future planning". Sending out self-recommending letters to firms in hope of internships so as to better secure a job upon graduation...why didn't i think of that?

It's really time i start planning for my future, rather than be worried that my crush might fall for my room-mate instead or such trival things in life...

But why do i have such a short memory? Hope this "inspiration" will stay with me and motivate me for a longer while...

At least enough to make me study harder...we women can depend on ourselves and not rely on men! And i've got to study hard to repay my mother whose been seeing through my education since i can't get a scholarship...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home