Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Saturday, January 04, 2003

Bangkok Pattaya

Well, as usual, after MIA for a few days, when i'm back i shall narrate the more recent happenings first.

oh firstly...HAPPY NEW YEAR!

This year knocked off to a pretty special start, spent my new year over at a different country for the first time! (that's as far as i can remember) I flew over to bangkok 29th of Dec 2002. Reached there at night but my family n I still managed 2 do some really late shopping at a nearby big shopping center called MBK shopping centre. Bought a lot of lighters that cost us 100 Baht each and some really cheap sushi which totalled up to about 20cents per piece! My brother was especially amazed and amused by the price.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home