Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Nostalgia

I went to Bukit Timah today. A senior's working at a fitness club there and I dropped by to check the place out! We had a nice chat whilst I tried out the equipment and did what was like...err..."exercise" after almost 6 months! bwahaha...

However, the main point is not abt my so-called "workout"...It was abt seeing so many "kids" around in school uniform!

I was so envious!!! It was like only 4 years ago when I was part of the gang...but...ONLY 4? or WOW...it's been 4 years?!?!

Time flew by...Those were the times when we were all still in our sec sch uniforms, meeting new people, making friends, enemies, whatever...basically enjoying our prime years.

Now that I'm old, fat and ugly...wasting my life in NUS not knowing exactly what I wanna do in future, what i'm doing now...it's not such a beautiful picture anymore.

Used to think that I still had time to think of my future...things could still change...little did I know how wrong I was...Every little decision made help mould me into what and who I am now...though I may not be very satisfied but this is the path I had chosen...

So the only way out...is to continue on it...

Walk on girl! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home