Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Friday, February 27, 2004

Miracle

I must be blessed. Somehow. I was SO certain that I would fail my Macroeconomics mid-term or at most pass just marginally...but guess what, I actually scored 52 out of 75! Though I fell short of the mean, which is a freaking 54.5...but I'm already VERY happy! I mean...i REALLY thought i might fail the paper!

So...that's that for my morning! Nice 1st news cos' I was braced for a horrid day ahead! Then I kept dozing off during the morn lecture...survived the quiz...(not well-done but at least I tried) and i came back to complete my tutorial. Surprisingly the second part much easier to do (or so it seems).

So right now, I'm done with all my sch work "oligations" of the week! Yeah...looking forward to an eventful weekend! With peijin's bday celeb, NTU hall bash, and Mun's bday celeb!

Wow...hee...I should be getting more rest in case I get old fast!

tata! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home