Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Monday, March 01, 2004

Undergraduate?

Well well...today was one slack day as usual cos' I woke up only to keep falling asleep whilst watching Grammys can U believe that? Btw...I finally went to lecture, slept 3/4 of it...then went for a tutorial. WOW...the tutor in e class before us is Damn young! And is cute too! sigh...too bad i've got a lecture right before my tutorial, can't switch classes...=( But then again, my class already has an econs Shen! He's like so smart and everything! Plus he's quite good looking with this really cute smile...he was pretty funny when he tried to explain the answer...but well well...as usual, I'm not like TERRIBLY excited, just that he's a new idol cos' he's such a smarty! I mean, during the bash, I saw this guy with a really nice smile? Turned out that he was the hall king last yr, but i didn't get all high or anything...feels like i'm really quite "off" and "cold" lately...haha...which is good lah...I should learn to love my books more...esp when it's barely a month to exams and freaking NUS has NO recess week for me to pack my notes even!!! arrgh...

Den being the loser I am...I went over to the library to borrow books to zap...only to find out that well...only had 30cents left after paying my fine so cld only zap one chapter! haha...den went to my General Education Module (Taming Chaos). Wow...this time round people are REALLY asking questions! Think they have started preparing for exams...and i'm still lost! What to do???

Dunno what i'm thinking about dozing off and staring into space thinking of my birthday party....

I'm 21. Getting older definitely...but sensible?

Guess not...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home