Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Thursday, March 11, 2004

Nothing, Everything

Hmm...my recess week turned out to be very "recess" indeed. As usual, like the past 3 weeks, I felt like I haven't done anything constructive.

I travelled a whole lot though, went home again today! Did foot reflexology using the new OTO machine that my mum bought last weekend! (ooo...I forgot to mention how much I like the new bishan's basement...so much food! It's heaven!!!) ;P Hmm...well...did some painting for Sports Club, did booth duty (which = hanging ard and taking a tour at science) and...DRANK MY DADDY'S SOUP! I think my dad makes the BEST soups! Am so contented! =)

Btw...my supposed "diet" is not working very well...bwahaha...of cos...I'll give myself time! Just did aerobics! Like cheese so much! She's always so full of energy!

Seems like I haven't been doing much cos' whatever I've done is not related to work! But...simply having the opportunity to be doing these things...means EVERYTHING, doesn't it?

Received an email fr stef today! (In fact 2! Since she sent it to both my email accounts!) And I'm truly touched that she's so concerned. In fact, I know alot of my friends are...cos' ever since I'm back in S'pore, most of my msn nicks suggest that I'm getting "suicidal"! Stef's right! I shouldn't be so pessimistic, I'm way luckier than others! Perhaps I'm just going through the "uncontented" phase Cuiling said she's going through too. Like I'm feeling I'm not stretching my full potential, like there's so much more that I want to do, Wish i could do...Still! Despite that, I should try and be HAPPY! Cos' a happy person will attract more friends, and...my life will improve with a more positive outlook!

I'll work hard on it really!

And I'm proud of Stef. She's so brave. She'll be blessed.

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home