Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Saturday, March 13, 2004

Late...

I've got enough of people who can't wake up in time for morning appointments! I've enough of all the *&@#$! I felt like a stupid goose sitting right outside KR waiting for some person to come along and not reading cos' I wanted to keep "alert" cos' I didn't know how to identify him at all!

Somehow I don't feel like I'm doing my "job". More like i'm doing UE a favour! We're picking up sponsored stuff yet we're like LATE jus cos' some arse slept late! I waited half an hr in the morn for my "leader" to meet me...but that's still OK cos' i had a workout and I could read whilst waiting for her...

But just now was like a TOTAL WASTE of more than half an hr of my life and I didn't even dare to go toilet! Now I can't even scold him cos' i don't even know who he is!!!

WHat's wrong????

ARRGH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home