Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

My gosh...I'm long-winded...

After reading through my entry...

GOSH, how can you guys stand me?? I'm so crappy! But well well...being my friends...I'm sure u'll bear with it all! ;P BWahaha...i'm so taking up people's time...but well...

I ALMOST FORGOT the BAILEY'S! How could I?? I loved that too! =)

And yeah...to continue counting my blessings...(read on if you've too much time to kill)

My mum "booked" me to go shopping on Sun once i got back from the chalet in a cab that cost me a freaking $12. Anyways, though I was really tired and falling asleep...I just had to go out cos' my mum looked so enthusiastic about buying me a key! So we went to Chinatown to hunt for my key!!! There weren't many shops selling...and those we saw were mainly huge and ugly...it was until I decided to go into every single shop that we finally came across this sweet little pendant that's heart-shaped and has 3 tiny diamonds...

It wasn't cheap, pendant plus chain cost $200 but my mum bought it for me all the same...and I'm so happy with it i'm gonna be wearing a chain! Am not used to wearing chains but i'll definitely wear it! Of cos' we hopped over to OG, our "fav" hangout for the afternoon before going home...

It has been a tiring week, weekdays cramped with work, weekends with loads of fun...but it feels damn good at the end of it all...

I sure hope all this feeling of goodness and happiness will last for a longer time...so that I can affect the people around me too!

Huan, hang in there!
Twin, I so miss you!!!
Peijin, SAY something!! hahaha...
Ziwei, Jia you!
Mel...hmm....do ur work!

To everyone else...POST a note so that I know you're here k? heee....

Happy advanced birthday to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home