Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Saturday, March 27, 2004

My birthday... STILL

Haha...I'm terrible. Think that my 21st is such a BIG deal that well, I can sacrifice everything else including studies and all! ;P Came home on Fri and "made" my brother buy me the Breadtalk green tea cake which I had always wanted to try...It's on Promotion this week and hey...i liked it alot! So did the rest of my family! =) I'm happy! Although it's really weird to be "instructing" my brother what to get and all...but I could feel that he wanted to celebrate my birthday for me! (I hope...;p) and it was funny "posing" for my photos! It's such a coincidence that i was wearing the exact pink top with the same oily face...plus the fact that No one could capture me blowing out the candles...so i had no choice but to pose properly this time round! haha...

Spent the rest of the night watching tv, discussing the plot with my mum and well...doing the long overdue Asean essay. It wasn't a good job, but my heart wasn't very "willing" to do it...

speaking of which, reminds me of what my twin's tim posted in their blog...

"when your heart tells you one thing and your mind tells you another, you will have to decide which is better"

Yeah...that's so true...I'm tempted lately. Very tempted.

But let's hope my mind gets the better of me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home