Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Thursday, March 25, 2004

OFF

It's a Thursday...couldn't wake up at the time I wanted to...So well, was in a bit of a rush for my tutorial...

Abit only cos' I could have made it to class on time, but I decided that breakfast more important, so off I went to eat and eat...hahaha...ended up late for class for about 20mins! Sat in class and tried to participate...but came back after half an hr to hall to watch abit of Twin effects(Rei was watching it after breakfast), and both of us went to walk around in IKEA, where we wanted to go yesterday.

Wanted to go yesterday cos' didn't wish to stay in hall...but later realised that hey...it's no problem slacking too...so well...went IKEA today only cos' it was kind of "planned"...didn't really need anything. Walked around, admired the nice stuff...ate a tasty jumbo hotdog...felt very full but cos' we came all the way out, i decided to satisfy my craving and ate ice-cream! Sigh...bought a rubbish bin, then went to walked abit in Anchorpoint...then back again.

We wasted another 3 hours just like that. Achieving nothing much at all...and putting on alot of calories.

But I won't harp too much on it! Cos' well...what's done cannot be undone! Just have to bear in mind what wenxu messaged me last night.

TO MAKE FULL USE of the rest of my 21!!!

Yeah, I sure hope I will...stop slacking, start studying, and end all the aimless shopping.

It's weird how when one REALLY wants to go out and buy something, can never find the time to...and now...it's like...I've too much time! Let me buy something! bwahaha....

Hauntingly weird...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home