Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Sunday, March 28, 2004

Food Food and MORE FOOD...

Sat was A blk day...it was actually quite fun! To be "vandalising the canvas". Laughing and scolding KS and J for destroying the canvas and raraing ppl like E and D whenever they held the spray paint. My personal fav are the hearts! We need some love ard ppl!!! ;P

Then we had pizzas and satays for dinner! The video showing was definitely the best part cos' it's really funny! (As usual) and well..I just think that I'm gonna b missing alot of people...The final yrs, those who couldn't make it back...and...sigh..=(

Decided to go home shortly after that. Dunno why but I'm very drawn to home lately! Mum was pretty surprised to see me back cos' she just "rejected" my auntie's lunch offer...but I bugged her to agree...next two weeks SHOULD be study week for me...so I wld rather go for the lunch date this week cos' it has been such a slack one anyway...might as well complete it! So after watching All In and Winter Sonata(I love winter sonata so far!!! ;P) I woke up next morning just in time to bathe and get ready to meet my auntie for a buffet lunch at Gengkis Khan with my brother and mum! I was SO excited abt it cos' I had always wanted to go there but never had the chance! So...I practically "jumped" at it and ate ALOT ALOT!! It was quite freaky...the amt I ate...I've got such a huge appetite! Liked all the sashimi, unagi, black pepper crayfish, lobster salad and salmon teppanyaki! The cheese cake was not bad either and ice-cream...hmm...I couldn't really appreciate the premium oysters though! It's REALLY huge but abit too fishy for me! But wow...wat a feast! The funniest part was however...the fact that I got SO SO excited over all the different varieties of Dilmah tea they had...I drank like at least 6 cups of tea!! I know I'm wasteful but I really wanted to try!! I tried Oolong(Not bad!), Vanilla(Not that nice really), Peppermint (REALLY minty!),Lychee(smells nice!), ginger! Hahaha...I thought I was weird but I was happy!!!

SO...after eating so much, we just had to walk abt abit to digest and I saw so much nice clothes along the way I was like..ARRGH..if only i've the time to REALLY shop! But of cos' the lack of a figure plus cash is a prob so well...better not think too much! ;P

I admit. I'm vain. Few girls aren't! ;P

Came back to hall after the 3 gossipy ladies (me, my mum and my aunt) bought quite alot of food...(dinners for the rest of e family). It's the auntie's "farewell" party tonight. She'll be going to work in a factory instead with a slight pay increment...I do hope that she'll be happy there too! Her son was rather sporting to be around and I think A blk tried our very best to make them feel welcomed and the whole atmosphere was rather nice! Warm and fuzzy...heee....It was interesting to be eating near the auntie and hearing ppl crack silly jokes...when we sang and welcomed the auntie with lots and lots of clapping...she said that today's her happiest day. She seemed truly happy...I'm glad. =)

Well, that dinner is also high on carbo and sugar aka high in calories. So I must remedy this situation soon!

STEER CLEAR OF "GOOD FOOD" for the rest of the month! hahah (which is only 3 days...)

I'm a cheater bug! ;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home