Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Saturday, March 27, 2004

Some thoughts...

Friday was quite a special day... CM ZY and I went to Ubi to look for a potential sponsor. They were abt half an hr late due to some miscalculations, and by the time we got to his office, we were told that he had gone out...plus he left his phone on the table...so basically there was no way we could reach him.

The only thing we could do was wait, and wait and wait...Heard some really lame jokes by CM, talked abit to ZY, we even went to Comfort Driving Centre to have a drink before finally returning at about 5. Finally, our efforts paid off. He came back. We were kind of expecting a thrashing of some sort, but actually, I feel like I've learnt quite alot fr him!

Abt branding, abt marketing, his passion and faith in his own products...and I somewhat feel quite lucky that we were kept waiting...cos' he turned out not so harsh in his questioning. Cos' if he did ask, I wld have died. I didn't do any research prior to that meeting!! Well...at least now i know how to improve myself!

watched quite alot of tv...and I did some thinking today whilst waiting for buses to come.
by right I should be really pissed off today cos' I actually walked a diff. route and missed like 3 buses in a row!!! But I didn't feel like all my time was "wasted"...in fact, i felt quite good that I was given the chance to "wait" patiently...
maybe it's cos' there's no PRESSING dateline for now...but well...I was happy that I'm not always pissed and making myself unhappy!

I SO SO like the cartoon showing at 1:30pm on Sat!!! Jap cartoons/serials always inspire me somehow. With their love and passion abt the things and people they love...their "almost" perfectly caring, loving and optimistic character.

I hope to be able to be a character like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home