Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Monday, March 29, 2004

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Although I have already resolute not to. But I just can't help "hating" myself.

Today has been a day of wasted trips and ALOT ALOT of snoozing.

Only thing I can remember is me going to places only to find out that others have got there earlier, or that something has been cancelled.

I slept on the bus, the library and alot in the room despite having slept for 6 hrs last night.

Were the weird dreams I had last night the culprits? No... I think it's more like I've gotten some serious disease...LAZINESS! And my gosh...when my exams are less than 2 weeks away! The same time in two weeks time i'll be taking my first paper, yet I haven't completed my term paper...and I haven't started to study...

I so detest myself for that! Why WHY???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home